BOOKING

Select package and accommodation


Price per person/ 3 nights

Price for all travelers / whole stay

Personal info

All fields required
summary

Extra services

Friends you are traveling with

Accept the Terms and Conditions

No cancellations, refunds or modifications are allowed, and payment is charged at the time of purchase. No-shows will be charged in full. By purchasing you agree to accept the Collegium Mondial Travel d.o.o. Booking Conditions, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We will now take you to Ingenico, our payment processor, to complete your purchase.

I've read Terms and Conditions

Checkout

Order summary

Calculating order...
NOTE: Please note there is 10€ per person per day surcharge for staying at 2 person apartment.
Extra night at Party Animal and Girl Power packages costs 20€.
At VIP Clubber packages the surcharge per person per night is 30€.

Do you have promo code?

Payment options

Additional fees may apply based on which type of payment you choose?

Choosing this payment method you will be redirected to our Bank payment page to finish the purchase. Booking&Credit Card Fee is 2% of your total purchase and will be added to the total amount!

Make your payment directly in to our bank account. Please use your Order ID as the payment reference. Your order won't be confirmed until the funds have cleared in our account. Booking&Credit Card Fee is 2% of your total purchase. Will be added to the final amount of you purchase.

What is the difference between an international payment and a SEPA Credit Transfer?

A SEPA Credit Transfer is a Single Euro Payment Area Credit Transfer and is the way in which euro payments are made in the 27 EU member states. Bank usually add charge that will be added to your account.

A 40% deposit is payable at the time of booking with the remaining 60% balance to be paid in full by 15th of April 2016. Failure to pay in full by this date may result in the cancellation of your booking / a penalty fee being applied.

Proceed payment with paypal account

Checkout

loading pay...